Re: [Evolution-hackers] Fedora builds with 2.32.2+ patches

On Fri, 2011-04-08 at 15:31 +0200, Patrick Ohly wrote:
> On Do, 2011-04-07 at 11:33 +0100, David Woodhouse wrote:
> > Once this passes muster, I'll push these patches (probably *without* the
> > NTLM bits, if you're looking closely at what I included) to the
> > gnome-2-32 branches and perhaps start doing a 'final call' for 2.32.3
> > candidate bugs/patches.
>
> Please consider backporting the fixes for e_cal_new_system_*(). They are
> unusable in 2.32.x but I intended to use them soon in MeeGo.
>
> I'm not sure which fixed from the master branch are all needed, I hope
> Matthew and Milan can provide a list.

I am trying hard not to bother Matthew and Milan; I don't want the
continued maintenance of the gnome-2-32 branch to be a burden to them in
any way.

I have cherry-picked the patches from master which look relevant; please
could you test what is currently in

        http://git.infradead.org/evolution-data-server-2.32.git
         git://git.infradead.org/evolution-data-server-2.32.git

David Woodhouse intel com                              Intel Corporation