[Evolution-hackers] Fedora builds with 2.32.2+ patches

I have built some Fedora 14 packages of Evo 2.32.2 with the latest
additional fixes, for testing.

The main reason for doing this is to fix bug 646164 with modified
instances of recurring appointments, since that's really getting on our
tits as we implement that part of the Evolution-EWS back end. But it
serves as a useful opportunity to test the other patches that we've
backported from HEAD, too.

EDS: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=2981480
Evo: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=2981538

This includes the 'proper' fix for GNOME bug #371705 (Calendar's day
view does not reset its IM context), instead of the preliminary
workaround that was previously present in the Fedora package. Is there
anyone who could test and confirm that it's working correctly in the
2.32 backport?

Once this passes muster, I'll push these patches (probably *without* the
NTLM bits, if you're looking closely at what I included) to the
gnome-2-32 branches and perhaps start doing a 'final call' for 2.32.3
candidate bugs/patches.

David Woodhouse intel com                              Intel Corporation