Re: [Evolution-hackers] Fedora builds with 2.32.2+ patches

On Thu, 2011-04-07 at 11:33 +0100, David Woodhouse wrote:
> I have built some Fedora 14 packages of Evo 2.32.2 with the latest
> additional fixes, for testing.

	Hi,
you may ask on user's list, this list is for developers.

> Once this passes muster, I'll push these patches (...) to the
> gnome-2-32 branches and perhaps start doing a 'final call' for 2.32.3
> candidate bugs/patches.

Hmm, I still do not like the idea of adding things to gnome-2-32 branch,
I thought I saw you telling that if anyone will complain then you'll not
do that and I thought I complained to it, but I cannot find the email
right now, so I cannot point to the logic error I see in such
statement. :)
	Bye,
	Milan