Re: [Evolution-hackers] e_cal_new_system_calendar() -> creates a new calendar each time?

On Thu, 2011-04-07 at 15:01 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
> "was a bug" is more accurate, same as all (or most) things Patrick found
> in his 2.32.2 (I hope it's .2). Check changes in e-source.c and related
> files in master git branch of evolution-data-server, you may find those
> fixes there.

Oh, good news!  Thanks for that.

I know this is a sore subject but it would be worth backporting that fix
to gnome-2-32 if we can, since MeeGo is apparently locked into that
version (or perhaps more accurately, gtk2?) for the time being.

I'll look into doing so later today unless you want to.