Re: [Evolution-hackers] Evo 2.30 git branch: "not junk" icon enormous?

On Mon, 2010-04-26 at 17:04 -0400, Matthew Barnes wrote:
> Sounds like a gnome-icon-theme issue to me.  Last week they suddenly
> and without warning dropped the "mail-mark-notjunk" icon from their
> "stable" release, as apparently it was a redundant and misspelled
> version of the correct icon name: "mail-mark-not-junk" (extra dash).

Well, installing the latest gnome-2.30 branch version of
gnome-icon-theme fixed the problem.

But, someone (maybe me!) has made a mistake here.  The freedesktop.org
icon naming specification CLEARLY shows that the name of the icon is
"mail-mark-notjunk", not "mail-mark-not-junk":

http://standards.freedesktop.org/icon-naming-spec/icon-naming-spec-latest.html#names

mail-mark-important	The icon for the mark as important action of an electronic mail application.
mail-mark-junk		The icon for the mark as junk action of an electronic mail application.
mail-mark-notjunk	The icon for the mark as not junk action of an electronic mail application.
mail-mark-read		The icon for the mark as read action of an electronic mail application.
mail-mark-unread	The icon for the mark as unread action of an electronic mail application.

??? !!