[Evolution-hackers] Evo 2.30 git branch: "not junk" icon enormous?

Hi all.  I finally succeeded in building Evo from the gnome-2.30 git
branch head, and It's running.  One thing I notice is that the "not
junk" icon is really huge: about twice as high, it looks like, as the
other icons (it's a crumpled piece of paper in an inbox tray, with a red
"x" button overlayed).

This causes my icon menu bar AND the next one (with the Show/Search
stuff) to be extra-high and funny looking.

Any thoughts on this?  I can attach a screenshot if you like.  Anyone
else see it?  Maybe there's something wrong with my installation?