Re: [Evolution-hackers] Evo 2.30 git branch: "not junk" icon enormous?

On Mon, 2010-04-26 at 09:51 -0400, Paul Smith wrote:
> Hi all.  I finally succeeded in building Evo from the gnome-2.30 git
> branch head, and It's running.  One thing I notice is that the "not
> junk" icon is really huge: about twice as high, it looks like, as the
> other icons (it's a crumpled piece of paper in an inbox tray, with a red
> "x" button overlayed).

Sounds like a gnome-icon-theme issue to me.  Last week they suddenly and
without warning dropped the "mail-mark-notjunk" icon from their "stable"
release, as apparently it was a redundant and misspelled version of the
correct icon name: "mail-mark-not-junk" (extra dash).

All I did was work around it:
http://git.gnome.org/browse/evolution/commit/?h=gnome-2-30&id=e9ea8a567cc85027ef7dcef7ba3ad03044677793

Matthew Barnes