Re: [Evolution-hackers] go-evolution.org

On Mon, 2009-09-14 at 21:56 +0530, Johnny Jacob wrote:
> On Fri, 2009-09-04 at 15:20 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
> > Dear Nirav,
>
> Ping. :)
I have been a victim of missing mails and hence never received Andre's
previous mail.We are looking into the issue of missing mails (including
from mail lists like evolution-hackers).Heard from other people
also.Thanks Johnny for pinging and this gives me an opportunity to
respond to Andre's mail.

> > my two questions still stand.
> > Can you please answer them?
> >
> > Am Dienstag, den 18.08.2009, 12:54 +0200 schrieb Andre Klapper:
> > > So have you tried creating a new account on go-evolution.org?
> > > If so, please share the steps. Because I fail. Removing the very basic
> > > features of a wiki ("participation") is not what I'd call a solution.
Based on the community request to migrate go-evolution.org to l.g.o, it
was agreed that as a first step, user lockdown should happen.Hence a
lockdown had been initiated and as a result, new account creation may
not be happening.
After the first step from my side , i have not heard much on the
migration initiative.Even i would like to know the next series of steps
planned towards full migration.

> > > Please provide exact numbers.
It had been finally decided that go-evolution.org will be migrated to
l.g.o irrespective of the data content.

Regards
Nirav