Re: [Evolution-hackers] go-evolution.org

On Thu, 2009-07-30 at 07:25 -0400, Matthew Barnes wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-07-30 at 11:32 +0530, Chenthill wrote:
> > 	The archived contents would be eventually moved to
> > www.gnome.org/projects/evolution . Time-line for the same is not yet
> > decided. Until then the contents would remain in go-evolution.org.
>
> Okay, so what does moving wiki contents to a non-wiki website mean
> exactly?  Do we snapshot all the pages and copy the static HTML?

Created a static snapshot : http://www.gnome.org/~jjohnny/files/go-evo/

Currently i'm working on moving mediawiki markup to moinmoin markup.

http://www.go-evolution.org/Special:Allpages has the list.

> On a third note, anyone know of a good MediaWiki-to-MoinMoin syntax
> conversion program?  My Google results have yielded mostly conversion
> scripts in the opposite direction (MoinMoin-to-MediaWiki), or else
> software that requires admin access to the MoinMoin database.

Right. So my plan is run a local media wiki clone of go-evo and try out
these convertors.

- Johnny