[Evolution-hackers] Comparing times in folder searches

Hey all,

I'm trying to find all emails that got received a certain amount of
days ago using camel_folder_search_by_expression so I tried using this
as the expression:
(match-all((< (- (cast-int (get-current-date)) (cast-int
(get-received-date))) 2419200)))

which didn't work, after reading the camel docs I saw that the cast
can only be done to ints, bools and strings.
Does anyone know of a way to compare times in the search expressions
or of another way to go about this?

Regards,
Filipe

--
If practice makes you perfect and no one is perfect then why practice?