Re: [Evolution-hackers] stacktraces, debug: How to link evolution with debug version of glib, gtk on ubuntu karmic

Well,

In the case of libglib, I helped myself with the following:

(gdb) inf shared libglib
>From        To          Syms Read   Shared Object Library
0x055c8040  0x05628d78  Yes (*)     /lib/libglib-2.0.so.0
(*): Shared library is missing debugging information.

(gdb) add-symbol-file /usr/lib/debug/lib/libglib-2.0.so.0.2200.3
0x055c8040 -readnow

To do this for all libraries loaded, is a little cumbersome, though.
I am using gdb 7.

--
thomas