Re: [Evolution-hackers] Moving from the single mbox file format for the local folders

Patrick Ohly wrote:
On Wed, 2009-12-16 at 18:55 +0530, Srinivasa Ragavan wrote:
Maildir is good, none denies it. But maildir is already there, but not
sure how many use it.

I do, and I know several other people who do
+1
The local default mbox account on my system is empty.
I filter some of the email from my Exchange OWA acct to maildir.
I process my isp and gmail mail into maildir accts(along with some other small accounts).