Re: [Evolution-hackers] I broke junk filtering config -- help!

On Mon, 2009-12-07 at 09:58 +0100, Milan Crha wrote:
> this all should be manageable from Preferences itself, try
> Edit->Preferences->Mail Preferences, tab Junk, whether you've enabled
> automatic junk filtering in global,

This was enabled (first thing I tested).

> then, just in case, in Mail
> Account-><account>->tab Receiving options, whether junk filtering is
> enabled on the account.

This was not.  Somehow I don't remember this being set before either,
but I checked this box.

That didn't help right away, but then I stopped/restarted Evo and now it
seems to be working (thank goodness!!)

Cheers!