Re: [Evolution-hackers] I broke junk filtering config -- help!

On Fri, 2009-12-04 at 13:47 -0500, Paul Smith wrote:
> On Fri, 2009-12-04 at 12:21 -0500, Reid Thompson wrote:
> > On Fri, 2009-12-04 at 12:11 -0500, Paul Smith wrote:
> > > Looking at the /apps/evolution/mail/junk/bogofilter section of
> gconf
> > > with gconf-editor, I see only one entry here, "unicode" which is
> > > selected (boolean true).
> >
> > this is all that i have in my gconf.
> >
> > one level up has a bunch, of note is check_incoming and
> default_plugin
>
> Grr.  Yes, I have those both set (default_plugin is Bogofilter).
>
> Anyone have any ideas about logs or places I should look?  *sigh*

	Hi,
this all should be manageable from Preferences itself, try
Edit->Preferences->Mail Preferences, tab Junk, whether you've enabled
automatic junk filtering in global, then, just in case, in Mail
Account-><account>->tab Receiving options, whether junk filtering is
enabled on the account.

Note, with the former, you can skip checking with the junk plugin
itself, when, for example, the sender is in your address book.
	Bye,
	Milan