[Evolution-hackers] Anyone doing nightly builds for SUSE?

Just curious if anyone is doing nightly (or frequent) package builds for
SUSE (11.2)?

I'd like to test some of the new features and bug fixes but in the past,
when I've tried to use packages from openSUSE Factory, it also had
dependencies on newer versions of the entire gnome stack which was a big
headache.

Barring that, what would be the best way to test the current unstable
release of Evolution? Should I just compile it from source and run it
from my home directory? Again, I fear the list of "dev" package
dependencies.

Regards,

--
John Lange