Re: [Evolution-hackers] Programmatically Invoking Contact Editor

On Thu, 2009-08-13 at 14:24 -0400, Matthew Barnes wrote:

> In theory you should be able to pass the EContact's URI as a
> command-line option to Evolution to invoke the editor, but I'm not
> certain if this works at the moment.
>
> Looking at the code that handles the URI, it seems to expect a
> contact:// scheme and "source-uid" and "contact-uid" parameters, but I
> don't have an example handy.  Hopefully the EContact's URI gives you
> something close to that form.  You'll have to play around with it.
>
> Matthew Barnes

Thanks Matt. I've found the contact-uid by querying the EContact pointer
via e_contact_get_const(contact, E_CONTACT_UID), but I can't seem to
find the "source-uid" anywhere.

--
Kip Warner -- Software Developer
President & CEO Kshatra Corp.