[Evolution-hackers] Programmatically Invoking Contact Editor

Greetings,

I have a pointer to an EContact in an application I am working on and
I'd like to progmatically invoke the contact editor GUI in Evolution
with this EContact loaded in it.

Can this be done, and if so, what steps are required? I took a look at
the Evolution API reference and I could find a lot on the EDS aspect,
but nothing on interacting with the GUI itself.

Thanks.

--
Kip Warner -- Software Developer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred