[Evolution-hackers] how to use e_contact_new_from_vcard function

hello,

while I used function 'e_contact_new_from_vcard (vcf_file) ' based on a exported vcard file, but it's told me:

(Test_db_do:26548): libebook-WARNING **: vcard began without a BEGIN:VCARD

(Test_db_do:26548): libebook-WARNING **: vcard ended without END:VCARD

I am sure the vcard file is standard vcf file.

how can I make a contact from a vcard file? my target is build 'addressbook.db' from a given vcard file, I wanna know which function should I use, and what's the order to call them.

thanks your help.