Re: [Evolution-hackers] Removing libical fork, moving to new upstream?

I have applied Chenthill's memory management patches (only to the 'libical' directory and to the examples -- still have to do the 'libicalcap' and 'libicalss' directories) using function names ending in "_r".
IMHO, HANDLE_LIBICAL_MEMORY can be removed.

Ok folks, it's done ...

The remaining portions of libical (libicalcap and libicalss) have been converted to the "_r" API. (The test suite still uses the old API and will continue to do so for a while.)

Now is the time for Evolution code to be updated to use the new calling syntax.

Is there anything we can do to facilitate this, or should we just hang out and wait for you folks to kick the tires on the new library? Let me know...

  -- Art