Re: [Evolution-hackers] External editor plugin

Take a look at the It's All Text Firefox extension.

It works beautifully with emacs =D (even with emacsclient-snapshot). The idea is to run emacs text server, and sync it back with textbox in the firefox.

Something like this would actually switch me to using evolution instead of gmail.

With best regards

Dmitrijs Ledkovs

On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 12:21, Marco Túlio Gontijo e Silva <marcot riseup net> wrote:
Em Qua, 2008-09-17 às 11:22 +0530, Sankar escreveu:
> I have not seen how this is done in claws-mail. Is it external editor
> embedded into the composer body area ?

No, the composer body area gets blocked while the external editor is
being run and, when it's done, the edited text gets to the composer body
area.

Greetings.

--
marcot