Re: [Evolution-hackers] MAPI backend

On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 11:17 PM, Patrick Ohly <Patrick Ohly gmx de> wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-08-19 at 20:22 +0200, Patrick Ohly wrote:
> I'm on Exchange 2007 now. Setting up the MAPI backend worked, but I had
> to patch the source to get past a calendar authentication problem [1].

will take a look later today :-)

> Afterwards I could see some events, but not all. It seems that recurring
> meetings are not yet supported: these seem to be the ones that I'm
> missing and creating one anew leads to an unspecific error message.

Just added recurrence support in r9483 (Note: You need to update to
LibMAPI r710)
Except 'modifying single instances of recurring appointments', all
sorts of recurrence-rules which are supported by evolution are
fetched/can be set.

> FWIW, I also had other problems (I don't plan to file bug reports for
> those because I assume that it's too early for that):
>      * the character set for emails were detected incorrectly, thus
>        displaying emails with English text with Chinese (?) characters

this might be related to fetching the PR_BODY_HTML property. I've
removed it in my last commit. Lemme know if you still see this issue.

-Suman