Re: [Evolution-hackers] Does evolution source still contains GPLv2 code?

Hi,

On Fri, 2008-10-17 at 11:21 +0800, Harry Lu wrote:
> Srini,
>
> 	So in current state, Evolution is still combined by GPL and
> LGPLv2/LGPLv3 code, right? The target is  LGPLv3/LGPLv3 only, isn't it?

We have not completed the license change for all the files yet and hence
we had the COPYING file for all the three licenses.

The code was earlier in GPL.

We are in the process of changing every file in evolution to "LGPL v2 /
LGPL V3"

Thanks.