Re: [Evolution-hackers] Does evolution source still contains GPLv2 code?

Jeff,

The COPYING (GPLv2) old license, COPYING.LGPLv2 COPYING.LGPLv3 are
present in the tarballs. Evolution still has some files left & not moved
to LGPLv2/LGPLv3. NEWs files might have been saying that some license
changes code went in. Sorry for the confusion.

-Srini.