Re: [Evolution-hackers] MAPI branch status?

[Removing r-t list as it may not be right continue including them on
user queries ]

On Mon, 2008-06-16 at 14:09 +0100, William John Murray wrote:
>   Hello Srini,
>         I could just point out that I cannot read my email with it.
> Only half the folders are shown, and  these happen not to include my
> inbox. Should I open a bug? I felt it was 'work in progress' but
> you seem to imply it should be better than that.

Ideally, it should be working. IIRC our schedule has gone past that
stage and such bugs should be killed early. Make sure that Johnny has
that on top of his list ;-)

But, don't file a bug, we dont have any component for that and we dont
want to have anything official till we resolve the licensing, really
sorry to say that.

-Srini