[Evolution-hackers] MAPI branch status?
- From: Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>
- To: evolution-hackers <evolution-hackers gnome org>, Srinivasa Ragavan <sragavan novell com>
- Cc: Gnome Release Team <release-team gnome org>
- Subject: [Evolution-hackers] MAPI branch status?
- Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 12:45:59 +0200
Hi Evolution team,
can somebody please update me/us about the current state and plans for
the Evolution MAPI branch? Haven't seen a lot about this in the last
weeks and would be interested to know about potential problems and
whether we can except this to be included in GNOME 2.24 (customer
expectations; GNOME release notes; <blah>).
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
http://www.iomc.de/ | http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper
] [Thread Prev