Re: [Evolution-hackers] massive e-d-s memory leak persuit ...

Michael,

http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/evolution-data-server?view=revision&revision=7798
and
http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/evolution-data-server?view=revision&revision=7797
were some of the issues I mentioned.

My previous statement was wrong. It wasn't the cache, that is appended,
but the summary of the contacts.

Just check
.evolution/addressbook/<account>/<book_name>.summary -- Summary which is
in memory for fast autocompletion
and
.evolution/cache/addressbook/<account>/<book_name>/cache.db --Acutal
cache of contacts

If you see these with groupwise, at times the summary will be more than
the cache. Which is what the revision fixes. Just check and lemme know.

-Srini.