Re: [Evolution-hackers] Exchange 2007 - MAPI Provider preview

On Thu, 2008-02-07 at 09:08 +0530, Srinivasa Ragavan wrote:
> IIRC Julien mentioned that to use Exchange 2007 against Outlook 2003,
> the Public Folder store got to be created. Evolution with libmapi
> would be like a Outlook 2003, connecting to Exchange 2007.

What!  Are we behind again already before we even caught up the first
time?!?!

What protocol does Outlook 2007 use, if not MAPI?

Good grief.  Those Microsoft folks are a pain.

 Paul D. Smith <psmith gnu org>          Find some GNU make tips at:
 http://www.gnu.org                      http://make.mad-scientist.us