Re: [Evolution-hackers] Exchange 2007 - MAPI Provider preview

Paul/Per,

IIRC Julien mentioned that to use Exchange 2007 against Outlook 2003,
the Public Folder store got to be created. Evolution with libmapi would
be like a Outlook 2003, connecting to Exchange 2007. It should be click
to activate it on the server. If not for Evolution, then it might be
asked for Outlook 2003 client to work with 2007 servers. If it isn't
there also, we possibly might get a failure during login.

-Srini.