Re: [Evolution-hackers] Viewer for file-stored E-Mails
- From: Reid Thompson <reid thompson ateb com>
- To: Michael Städler <michael staedler gmx net>
- Cc: evolution-hackers gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] Viewer for file-stored E-Mails
- Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 21:16:43 -0500
Michael Städler wrote:
Hi Pat and Reid,
thanks for the quick response. You see, it is clear to me, that both, eml and mbox, are flat file. What I am looking is a viewer, who can view this in a accurate manner, not like a flat file editor. The hint to mutt is a good one. If I can't find another - graphical - viewer, then I will go with mutt.
you could probably put something together pretty quickly using ruby or python or
perl or other scripting language, along with one of their GUI toolkit bindings.
ala ruby/tmail + ruby-gnome or tk, or fox or qt etc
] [Thread Prev