Re: [Evolution-hackers] Viewer for file-stored E-Mails

Hi Pat and Reid,

thanks for the quick response. You see, it is clear to me, that both, eml and mbox, are flat file. What I am looking is a viewer, who can view this in a accurate manner, not like a flat file editor. The hint to mutt is a good one. If I can't find another - graphical - viewer, then I will go with mutt.

-- Michael