Re: [Evolution-hackers] Evolution Exchange in Ubuntu Hardy

On Tue, 2008-04-08 at 13:15 -0400, Paul Smith wrote:
> I can't figure out what's different about Hardy that's causing this
> problem.

There was a major update to Hardy today that included all parts of
Evolution, including e-d-s and evolution-exchange.  The bugs listed
there looked very serious: freeing null pointers and other really
unpleasant things.  There haven't been any changes to the gnome-2-22
branch in SVN for anything like this in quite a while, so I'm not sure
where these fixes came from (or maybe more accurately, where the
previous, unfixed versions came from).

After the upgrade my Evo in Hardy was stable and responsive for an hour
or two before I had to come home (but, now my system doesn't recognize
the proper screen size for my LCD monitor... but that's another story).

I'm not ready to call it fixed quite yet, but if you haven't updated
lately you should do so, then see if things are any better for you.

 Paul D. Smith <psmith gnu org>          Find some GNU make tips at:
 http://www.gnu.org                      http://make.mad-scientist.us