Re: [Evolution-hackers] WebDAV Addressbook plugin

Hi Matthias,

[Sorry for a late reply again. Busy with a few things here]

You patch looks awesome. I think it is very much of good quality and Im
positive to take it upstream for GNOME 2.24.

Few high level comments,

- We like the declarations to be the first in the function rather.
- The authenticate may be need to be delayed.
e_book_backend_webdav_authenticate_user is where you get the password.
It is possible that  some wont require authentication and  you need to
find that emit auth_required. You may need to connect to libsoup session
at this point rather than load source

I haven't tried it and but first glance seems very positive and we can
chat on irc and take this forward. Im fine to take it to trunk at this
quality (Pretty good IMO ) and you can fix issues there.

Great work.

-Srini.