Re: [Evolution-hackers] Synching Evolution/GNOME version

On Wed, 2007-10-03 at 16:51 -0400, Matthew Barnes wrote:
> Applications that link to E-D-S would have to be recompiled obviously,
> but as long as they're using pkgconfig correctly they should not require
> any code changes (I think).

I knew this claim would come back to bite me. The pkgconfig meta-data
files in EDS have the -1.2 suffix in their names, so applications would
have to alter their configure.ac and pkgconfig files slightly.  But I
think the rest of my argument still stands.

Matthew Barnes