[Evolution-hackers] Synching Evolution/GNOME version

Hello everyone,

There have been many requests regarding syncing the versions of
Evolution (currently 2.12) and GNOME (2.20). I feel that it would be
fine, if we just sync the minor versions.

Evolution 2.22
GtkHTML 3.22
Evolution Data Server 1.22
Evolution Exchange 2.22

There won't be any change in the API/ABI/library version. Just the
application version is being synchronized. This needs to be sorted out
before the first dot release on the unstable cycle. Let me know, if you
have any concerns or better suggestions.

-Srini.