Re: [Evolution-hackers] Evolution plugin with Mono

Hi,

I can define the application as a self updating address-book, where the data of the contacts can be modified b y the contact themselves, this is aiming to solve the problem of sharing contact information when we have contacts that are not from a company or that do not have place in a LDAP, in other ways is a RDB with strong business rules.

Currently the local copy of the contacts information is stored in a sqlite database and I was planing to develop a plugin to fetch the contacts from there to evolution, since implementing the LDAP protocol on-top of the server daemon seems to be to much work, at least for a first version. I would relllay apreciate any ideas to solve the problem, although seems that using c is the strongest and easiest answer at the moment.

Thaks :)