Re: [Evolution-hackers] UAM

Hi Diego,

I have created a page in the wiki to capture the discussions around UAM
http://www.go-evolution.org/UAM

I have added few most important points that should be covered part of
UAM. Other hackers would be updating the wiki directly. I feel that you
can start looking into the first bullet which can help you understand
what the rest of the bullets are. Im sure that you have touched some
part of the dialog separation already. IMHO it might not be a huge
effort to do the actual implementation, but would require a very careful
design.

Feel free to ping me on irc. Im 'srag' on #evolution.

-Srini.