Re: [Evolution-hackers] UAM
- From: Diego González <diego pemas net>
- To: Srinivasa Ragavan <sragavan novell com>
- Cc: evolution-hackers <evolution-hackers gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] UAM
- Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 21:53:58 +0200
On Fri, 2007-04-06 at 01:20 +0530, Srinivasa Ragavan wrote:
> Hi Diego,
> IIRC UAM targets removing ESources and merging them with EAccount. The
> way calendar, addressbook creation would change wrt groupwise, exchange.
> When taking these up, it has to be taken with a larger vision. I think
> the idea of moving the account setup as a capplet/application sounds
> nice, but I feel that first let us discuss out the approach/design
> before you implement it. It would surely save lots of effort.
> Sankar/Varadhan/Harish: Can guys share your thoughts here?
I didn't know how you envisioned wanted this UAM to work, so i just did
this to use it as a base for further development.
Actually your email previous email was the first news that i had about a
UAM, i don't even know what the requirements for it are....
] [Thread Prev