Re: [Evolution-hackers] UAM

Hi Diego,

IIRC UAM targets removing ESources and merging them with EAccount. The
way calendar, addressbook creation would change wrt groupwise, exchange.
When taking these up, it has to be taken with a larger vision. I think
the idea of moving the account setup as a capplet/application sounds
nice, but I feel that first let us discuss out the approach/design
before you implement it. It would surely save lots of effort.

Sankar/Varadhan/Harish: Can guys share your thoughts here?

Thanks
Srini.