[Evolution-hackers] evolution shortcut keys review.

heidiho and happy new year to all gregorian-calendar-lovers,

this is a request for comments/changes to

            http://go-evolution.org/Shortcut_Keys_Review

where i collected the shortcuts used within evolution, and the many
conflicts we currently have.

no need for me to write much in this mail (everything's on that wiki
page), but we MUST remove some shortcuts because we're currently running
out of them.
are there any figures available about how frequent some functions in
evolution are used? any user studies on this?
if not, perhaps it's time for novell to think about it (microsoft did
this for upcoming office 12). anna? ;-)

cheers,
andre

--