Re: [Evolution-hackers] Visual indication of online/offline?

Hey Jules,

I have some plans on the intrusive error dialogs stuff. I dont think I
can work on the current release time frame. May be post 2.10 is what I'm
looking at. Basically cancel-able should be tasks, with a 'x' button in
the status bar. If any errors occur, a '!' next to the status bar text
and a visual cue to indicate error, which user can click and see the
respective errors. The user can choose to  see or cancel all
tasks/errors and no more intrusive popups. All background/foreground
tasks will have a visible entry in the status bar. This is an initial
idea I had, but Im sure, there could be lots of improvements to it.

The idea of having a visual indication at the store level is good. This
idea will also add more value if we can have store level online/offline
state.

-Srini.