Re: [Evolution-hackers] Adding documentation to Evolution's code

On 8/10/06, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
hej mayank,

Am Mittwoch, den 09.08.2006, 17:43 +0530 schrieb Mayank Jain:
> With that in mind, I would like to add more documentation, comments
> (with whatever knowledge I have) to the code.

any additional documentation is most appreciated!
matthew already posted about gtk-doc which would be imo the best way to
do this. i'd prefer to have a bug report for each component and to
attach patches (cvs diff -pu) to them.

thanks a lot for coming up with this,
andre

I would start asap...