Re: [Evolution-hackers] Adding documentation to Evolution's code

On 8/11/06, Mayank Jain <makuchaku gmail com> wrote:
On 8/10/06, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
> hej mayank,
>
> Am Mittwoch, den 09.08.2006, 17:43 +0530 schrieb Mayank Jain:
> > With that in mind, I would like to add more documentation, comments
> > (with whatever knowledge I have) to the code.
>
> any additional documentation is most appreciated!
> matthew already posted about gtk-doc which would be imo the best way to
> do this. i'd prefer to have a bug report for each component and to
> attach patches (cvs diff -pu) to them.
>
> thanks a lot for coming up with this,
> andre

But using gtk-doc style commenting create a problem?
When I go ahead & document the non-public functions, their doc will
also be included in gtk-doc output when its generated.

This will grossly confuse the API user as he'll be trying to use a
private function.

Thanks,
Makuchaku