[Evolution-hackers] Re: Strings not marked for translation.

On ti, 2005-10-04 at 03:14 +0300, Žygimantas Beručka wrote:

>   * 'Personal' (Contacts, title of sidebar)
>   * 'On This Computer', 'Personal', 'On LDAP Servers' (Contacts sidebar)
>   * 'General', 'Addressbook' (Contacts sidebar, right click on
> 'Personal' -> 'Properties...')
>   * 'Birthdays & Anniversaries', 'On The Web', 'Weather',
> 'Contacts' (Calendar sidebar)
>   * 'Calendar', 'On This Computer' (Calendar sidebar, right click on
> sidebar item -> Properties...
>   * 'On This Computer', 'On The Web' (Tasks sidebar)

Could this be related to the issue I reported some month ago, where I
noticed that if you start Evolution the very first time in English, for
instance, then later start in some other language, some English UI
strings have already been written to GConf and are presented from there?

Did you initially run Evolution in English, and then switch to your own
language?

--tml