[Evolution-hackers] Strings not marked for translation.

Hi,

I've made a little search for all strings in Evolution, that show up
untranslated, however I'm confident that these strings are translated in
po files (if they exist there at all). Here's a list of what I've found
so far:

  * 'Mark all me_ssages as read' (Mail, right click on mail folder)
  * 'Personal' (Contacts, title of sidebar)
  * 'On This Computer', 'Personal', 'On LDAP Servers' (Contacts sidebar)
  * 'General', 'Addressbook' (Contacts sidebar, right click on
'Personal' -> 'Properties...')
  * 'Birthdays & Anniversaries', 'On The Web', 'Weather',
'Contacts' (Calendar sidebar)
  * 'Calendar', 'On This Computer' (Calendar sidebar, right click on
sidebar item -> Properties...
  * 'On This Computer', 'On The Web' (Tasks sidebar)
  * 'Tasks List', 'On This Computer' (Tasks sidebar, right click ->
properties)

  * Some plugin names and descriptions (Mark All Read, Disable Account,
Local Address Book, Default Sources and Mailing List Actions)

Maybe anyone can take a look at them, and mark them as translatable.

Žygis