Re: [Evolution-hackers] New Menu Layout

On Tue, 2005-24-05 at 18:18 -0400, Lee Revell wrote:
> > > You also need to do something about the removal of the 'hide messages'
> > > feature.

So hide messages is going away... uh, ok, cool, I guess.

> I should file a bug to get back a feature that I've counted on since day
> one, and that was apparently removed intentionally?

This is a feature I too have used for years. Is a new UI or mode of use
replacing this functionality? I'm sure it'll be awesome... but what have
we to look forward to?

AfC
Los Angeles

--
Andrew Frederick Cowie

Technology strategy, managing change, establishing procedures,
and executing successful upgrades to mission critical business
infrastructure.

http://www.operationaldynamics.com/

Sydney   New York   Toronto   London