Re: [Evolution-hackers] ANNOUNCE : Evolution 2.3.2 Release : Compile GAL problem

On Thu, 2005-05-19 at 10:02 +0300, Tor Lillqvist wrote:
> Not Zed writes:
>  > Ok, I've discovered that this is an oversight as part of the win32
>  > porting work.  That file isn't included in the distribution.
>
> Hmm, shouldn't "make distcheck" find if some file is missing, doesn't
> that run a make in the distdir? Or maybe I remember wrong, it has been
> a while since I did such things, but I think at least in GIMP running
> "make distcheck" was part of the standard procedure when doing a
> source release.

make distcheck does indeed what you say, but IIRC evolution doesn't pass
make distcheck since long ago, so probably we're not running it when
doing the releases (running just make dist, which doesn't do the test
compilation)
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo novell com>