Re: [Evolution-hackers] Firefox style search bar in evolution

On Wed, 2005-05-11 at 11:57 -0400, Bryan Clark wrote:

> I don't know that having two search bars would necessarily be
> confusing for people in the single message view.  Of course in the
> preview pane I agree you might want to do something different.

The Evince search bar looks really great!

Yeah, it is possibly confusing to put the Firefox-style search inside
the message preview pane, but I think we should try it anyway.

In the Evince search bar, what key do you hit to jump to the next match?

Nat