Re: [Evolution-hackers] Compose should follow Dialog HIG (re location of Send button)

The Compose windows is NOT a dialog. Conceptually or in practice. It has
menus. It has toolbars. It has Minimize/Maximize icons. It is a window.
I don't know what the sound juicer UI is like, but the Compose window in
Evolution is not a dialog. Please do not try to make it act like one.

-- dobey