[Evolution-hackers] Compose should follow Dialog HIG (re location of Send button)

I missed the UI Hackfest, but I'll share an idea I had the other day.
For the short story, just check out
http://browserbookapp.sourceforge.net/misc/send-button-moves-to-bottom-right.png

Conceptually, the "compose mail" window is like a dialog, and
accordingly, the HIG says that the "affirmative button" should be in the
bottom right corner - think of the Close button in a regular dialog, or
the Extract button in Sound Juicer.

The "Send" button is analogous here, and my argument is then it should
live in the bottom right corner (for LTR locales).  And possibly
re-labelled as "Send and Close".

Thoughts?
Nigel.