Re: [Evolution-hackers] Bug 200821: We need a Notes component. - first implementation

Glad it's getting some use :)

I think I actually have the gal changes in the source on my computer. I'll send
a patch to evolution-patches that builds against Evolution HEAD and doesn't
have C++ style comments.

Nathan Owens